Thursday, November 09, 2006

|

i had a great birthday, by the way - thanks for the comments, cards and calls! i think i may have confused people, though - we did not spend my birthday in new york. we had a lovely little dinner party to celebrate my, julianna's, and kevin's birthday. it was small and fun and my wonderful husband make his scrumptious sushi. all of this was after i had the day to myself in the best possible way... tonight is our flight to the big city. i'm very excited and keep counting the hours until we go to the airport. i've really only spent one day in new york before, so it's like i'm going for the first time. hooplah! hopefully we'll remember the camera so my posts can be a little more colorful next week. happy weekend!

4 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 11:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have a blast! i look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

 
At 11/09/2006 08:16:00 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I'm jealous!!! I want to go back to NY! I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!

 
At 11/10/2006 06:58:00 PM, Blogger Annette said...

I hope you and Dan have a wonderful weekend and take lots and lots of pictures!

 
At 11/13/2006 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home