Sunday, October 08, 2006

|

hello there, land of internet. i just wanted to check in and let you know that i haven't completely disappeared. work is very busy right now, and there's school, and church, and marriage, and attempts to spend time with people in the real world. sometime soon i would like to write about things like my first ohio state football game, our church family representing us in cambodia, thoughts on the nickel mine amish school and anabaptist stoicism, and whether or not we can go on vacation in a few weeks. for now, though, i am going to go upstairs and snuggle in our soft bed under our warm comforter and spoon my husband. sweet dreams!

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 02:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie-dokie. thanks for checking in! :)

 
At 10/19/2006 08:33:00 AM, Blogger CarolN said...

Hey, I would like to hear your thoughts on Amish stoicism. I've been thinking a lot about it too, particularly in light of the Nickel Mines incident. On one hand I have been so impressed with their quickness to act out forgiveness; on the other I wonder if they are giving themselves time and space to really grieve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home