Wednesday, September 06, 2006

|

hmm. i am very tired tonight, which is kind of odd, since we just came off of a holiday weekend and i got plenty of sleep. or maybe i'm tired because of the holiday weekend, the slow pace of it, the round of settlers of catan, all of the sushi i ate, the reading i did, the tv i watched...or maybe it's the full moon tonight? at any rate, i'm good - just tired! monday was our two year wedding anniversary. i love my daniel! last year we went to toronto to celebrate. this year, we ordered carryout from happy dragon. the general tso's chicken gave daniel some stomach trouble, and we got into a big fight earlier in the day, but that only served to remind me of how far we've come in the past two years - how much less we fight now and how much better we are at it, how much harder it gets every day to imagine my life without him in it, how well he cares for me. we like to remind each other that we both married well, and it's true. we did have a lovely pre-anniversary date on friday - dinner at estrada and going to see "the illusionist." edward norton does a fantastic job in the movie (i heart edward norton), and the whole thing was really pretty beautiful and moving. take someone you love to see it. and watch out - you just might fall for the big twist. i did. sweet dreams, dear ones!

3 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 11:47:00 PM, Blogger daniel fox said...

Maybe I'll put a little note about you in the comments so the interested can find out just how deeply in love with you I am.

It has been 2 years filled with fun times, sad times, stupid times, relaxing times, etc.

Being with you has done so much to grow me up and form me into that person you saw when you married me.

It seems that only in the last few days, God has given me a renewed fierceness for protecting and blessing our marriage.

You really are the kindest, most strikingly beautiful woman i have ever met. And it's not only the things you are the MOST that make you who you are. It's the whole mix of little things that you do well that make you amazing. Your Stability, your dreams, your goofyness, your patience, your will to fight injustice. It all adds up into this indescribable package that I am completly head over heels for.

I love you, Amy. Happy 2nd aniversary.

 
At 9/07/2006 03:51:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

estrada, AND the illusionist? what a great date. You guys are cute.
I didn't know you were at settlers and sushi. We were supposed to come but got stuck at a family gathering. Alas.

 
At 9/07/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger Julie said...

hmmm. my comment looks super lame compared to that other one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home