Friday, August 04, 2006

|

after exactly one year and eleven months of marriage, i've finally taken the steps necessary to change my name legally. now i really am amy joy eversole fox or, more simply "amy fox," which just may be one of the shortest names in the english language. also, i am officially on summer vacation. hooplah! finally, there are a lot of thoughts in my head and heart about things like being mennonite, the concept of home, etc. but for now, i'm going to go play with my husband. happy weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2006 05:15:00 PM, Blogger Nathalie said...

I still think you should have considered "feversole" or "eversox."

(-:

 
At 8/08/2006 02:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello amy. i can imagine that it may be unusual to hear from me. but, nonetheless i want to say high. you can never go back in life and regrets can be a sack of bricks that smoothere your joy and imprisons your freedom.

years ago i had one of the most stiffling addictions of my life. Drugs ( cocanine, X, and more) that tarnished my heart. brute forces of my pain were bestowed upon you. I apologize.

I sit now in denali alaska paying ten cents per min. for internet two years sober. I'm running my own business ( appleseed ent. and d.i.r. industries) and things haven't changed rather their on course. im also involed in grant writing and have many progressive unifying projects in process.


yada yada and so on. i hoping that you can appreciate a sense of my gratefulness and gratitude.

im most happy for your accomplishments. i pray for your highest possible good and the highest possible good of everyone and thing involved in your life, amen

perhaps ill see you again. maybe not. peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home