Tuesday, May 23, 2006

|

life has been very busy lately, but good things are happening. xiu dan is home, and is beautiiful. phoenix is finally here, too, and i can't wait to meet him in person. emma is very good at letting me hold her for some baby therapy. my goodness - babies are everywhere. it's enough to make a girl want to go out and buy a crib. it's not quite time for that yet, though. instead, it's time for summer session and the fascinating world of abnormal pschology. truly, my class right now is fascinating, which is a good thing since it requires sitting in one place for three hours at a time twice a week right after work. next month is "diagnosis of mental disorders". i really, really like school, and i'm very, very excited about getting my license in a couple of years. it's so good to know that i'm doing what i'm supposed to be doing right now. my brother is back in indiana, so i'll be going there to spend some time with my family this weekend. this is a very good thing. another very good thing is the progess of the grass growing in our backyard. when i was growing up, my mom tried in vain to instill a love of gardening and the outdoors in me, but i always wanted to read a book instead. now i can't wait for my wildflower garden to bloom, and to move our hastas around the backyard. does this mean i'm finally an adult?

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 10:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it does, I would love to give you more hosta or burdunday coral bells.
joy

 
At 6/02/2006 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Zena and Joshua said...

the very same thing has happened to me!

~z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home