Wednesday, April 12, 2006

|

yesterday was anne lamott's birthday. there are a very few authors who teach me something beautiful and truthful in the most subtle of ways every time i read them, all the while giving me belly laughs, and she's one of them. read her. in other news, my brilliant husband is building a dining room table for us out of solid pine. you have to understand that i've always had a dream of a big dining room table for lots of dinner guests and board games and homework...they (whoever "they" are) that a dining room is the heart of the home. and now we're getting one - made by daniel's own hands. he's also building a very cool round couch. maybe we'll actually have a real, grown-up house soon... i'm very tired tonight. the emotional wear of the past weeks seems to be resting, but my body is ready for bed. g'night.

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 12:30:00 AM, Blogger daniel fox said...

i totally diggg you, like, with 3 g's on purpose

 
At 4/13/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Annette said...

Amy,
I love Anne Lamont too, ever since you introduced me to her books. She is now one of my favorite authors.

Cant' wait to see the dining room table, it sound very cool.

hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home