Tuesday, November 22, 2005

|

so, this isn't the highest-quality photo, but i think it does a pretty good job of capturing the weekend wedding in indy - great friends, lots of smiles, lots of dancing (resulting in our totally exhausted but happy looks). the bride here is elle, who i met on her birthday our freshman year at taylor. actually, i probably met alice the same night. combined, they probably did more for my musical education than anyone. and they dreamt with me. they are good for my soul. if we hadn't been in indianapolis, i'm pretty sure we would have gone to cincinnati for some more powerful soul stuff. my wonderful other mother says a lot of sweet things. my lovely husband makes a lot of sweet things. we should be getting to my parents' in about 24 hours. happy thanksgiving, dear ones!

2 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 02:05:00 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Great picture! You and Alice and Michelle look so happy. How was Thanksgiving with the fam (mine too)?

d

 
At 11/28/2005 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (late, but better late than never, right?) and hope you had a happy thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon!
Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home