Thursday, November 03, 2005

|

i love haiku. i also love my husband for introducing me to sushi, and for taking me to the prettiest restaurant in columbus for my birthday. finally, tonight i really love my friends and family who left comments and called me today. extra kudos to kelli and my aunt melissa - the only two people left in the world who believe in sending real birthday cards through the postal service. not to be forgotten, a big happy birthday to twin (minus a few years). you rock, priscilla! it's been a good day, but work ended up being much longer than i had hoped it would be. it's so frustrating when someone else's procrastination takes away your own time...aargh. but when i finally got home, daniel had cleaned and rearranged the first floor - hurrah for having a living room that actually feels like a living room! i'm going to hang out with my family now. g'night.

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 11:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday:) hope your day was fantastic...
its the one time i think i will be able to say that i was not happy to see you in the office...on your birthday? so. as your..ahem..supervisor...i say relax, and take the day off tommorrow!

 
At 11/04/2005 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Stetlers said...

Happy belated birthday! I'd love to hang out sometime soon.
Kerri

 
At 11/11/2005 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from an old friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home