Wednesday, October 12, 2005

|

there are some things going on these days that require discretion and privacy, so my posts probably won't be too personal for awhile. but i am going to use this space to focus on some cheerful things, like this: office yoga! my body has been pretty tense lately, but these stretches work wonders. so knock yourselves out, especially if you're at a desk all day. in other news, frankie left us but we're on the lookout for a second dog that is a little less hyper but still gets blaze to play. any one have a canine they need to give away? fall is here. i love getting out sweaters and cords. i would love to get a cabin in hocking hills or maine when the leaves change. anyone care to join me?

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 05:15:00 AM, Blogger Nathalie said...

ooo, ooo, pick me, pick me. i want to hang out in the cabin too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home