Tuesday, October 04, 2005

|

lots going on in my mind lately, but little energy to express it. i've had a nasty cold and cough since last week, and am just trying to keep my head above water at work and in taking care of the house - not doing a great job of either at the moment. last night was a bright spot at stauf's for crafty beavers with sharon and suzanne. i think sharon inspired me to try a super-secret project. it's been a hard couple of days, though - changing churches has made me lonely in the transition, and aside from sharon, most of my sisters are scattered across the country. why can't d.c., portland, munice and boston all be in the same place? how long does it take to make and keep real friends in a new city?

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 05:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you amyjoyfox. i am moving into the new house this week. maybe sometime when you are free you and daniel can come over. sorry i am so sucky at staying in touch. know that i love you guys and that i have not forgotten about you, even though it may seem that way. mandy

 
At 10/04/2005 06:12:00 PM, Blogger Nathalie said...

When you figure out a fast and foolproof way to make you friends, especially when you have limited time, let me know. It sucks to be surrounded by people and still feel lonely.

 
At 10/05/2005 01:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy--
I feel your pain! Let's talk soon. I don't have any good suggestions for making friends. I just feel blessed that friendly people have found me.
Much love,
deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home