Monday, September 26, 2005

|

yes, my husband is totally awesome. and, yes, he actually wrote that last post. but he did take me to the crew game even though he doesn't like soccer (thanks for the tickets, kelli!). oy. i am absolutely exhausted tonight, and i think i'm getting a sore throat. it's been a looong week. i've been driving all over ohio making sure that i see all of my kids for the month (yesterday i left the house at 6am and got home from work at 7:30pm), and tomorrow night is my first test in theories and techniques of counseling, and my first graduate school paper is due. (so far, grad school is easier than undergrad. last week my professor essentially gave us every question that will be on our multiple choice test. i love multiple choice.) here's my multiple choice of the moment: 1. what should amy do now? a. write a truly epic blog post b. surf other people's blogs until i fall asleep c. go to bed and re-read "the poisonwood bible" until i drift off d. do paperwork for work. hmmm...which one do you think i'll choose? g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home