Sunday, September 18, 2005

|

sharon is blogging again, and it's lovely. she has a theme blog now, so read and learn! also, my sisters and cousin on daniel's side of the family have joined the fray, too. so swing by and introduce yourselves. my mother-in-law has a great blog, too, but i think i'll wait for her approval before linking to it. now it's just time for my own parents to jump in. it's sunday morning, and i'm at work catching up on some things. life has been moving at a very fast pace, and there have been a lot of major changes recently, including some job and church adjustments in the eversole fox household. daniel and i are now attending vineyard columbus, which if you know my church history at all, is a pretty major and unexpected switch. the reasons for changing are not blog fodder about, but let it be known that i definitely still consider my family at the landing place to be my family. i love each of you. with that, i need to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home