Tuesday, March 15, 2005

|

just testing out the new, weak wireless signal that we found in our house. it's bedtime, and we're in front of the fireplace after house church. i love those people. nathalie, one of the most brilliant friends i have (truly), is coming to see us this weekend. hooplah! she is getting ready to graduate from medical school, and finds out where she matched for her residency on thursday. it's been too long since i've gotten to spend time with my sister....she might even go see "born into brothels" with me, since my lovely husband doesn't really like dramas... i must go to sleep now.

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2005 02:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard an interesting interview on NPR with the maker of Born into Brothels. Sounded like a great movie. Sorry I don't remember which program it was, but I bet you could find it with a simple search on the NPR website. Have fun this weekend....
Andrew

 
At 3/21/2005 06:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you see the movie? If so, what did you think?
PS: I forgot to say that I agree that Nathalie is brilliant...

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home