Monday, January 03, 2005

|


brydenhouse
Originally uploaded by amy joy.
it's officially our's. we had the closing on the house this afternoon, and will be moved in by february 1.

life has been so full and near-frantic lately. we went to pennsylvania for christmas, had a crazy week at work, went to my aunt's funeral in indiana, and then spent new year's eve and day in muncie. so. a lot of time surround by people i love, and little time to breathe.

i've been stumbling onto people who i have lost touch with, or they have stumbled onto me. it's odd - i've been mourning for the friends i've lost touch with, and they keep finding me...

so sleepy. g'night!

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 05:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl,

I miss you kids. School started up today...which means Busy, Busy will ensue. I'd like to help with the move or anything else that comes up. Let me know!

oh, by the way. Happy one-year-since-you-met-Daniel!

love,
Bekah=)

 
At 1/04/2005 07:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and daniel on the house - it looks wonderful!

-leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home