Monday, December 06, 2004

|

need a date on friday? oy. i had a post up last night and this morning about human rights day, but it seems someone has hacked into my blogger and made it disappear. anyway, on december 10, 1948, the united nations general assembly adopted the universal declaration of human rights. for a simpler version, go here. this is so, so important, in my humble opinion, and encompasses so many of the things we have a responsibility to shout out about. (sorry about the dangling preposition!) to mark its importance, would any of you like to join me on friday night to observe the day? maybe we could watch a couple of films, write a few letters, step outside of ourselves for awhile. any other ideas? anyone up for it?

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2004 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Doctor Marco said...

I agree with you. I wish I could have joined you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home