Friday, October 29, 2004

|

random notes for friday ahem. i have added two lovely women to the blog roll on the left. both amy and bekah are smart and funny and insightful writers. i would recommend reading amy's back posts, too. bekah is a new friend-also a social worker-in columbus, and amy rose is an old friend who makes me very happy. she actually came to india and spent my last month there with me. now she lives in new york and is going to change the world... also, my brother is writing again, and he has some good things to say. the red sox won the series! did you know that, according to emily post, you have three months after a wedding to complete the thank you notes? not to fear - we will be meeting that deadline with thoughtful, lovely notes for you! the landing place is throwing a "haunted birthday party" for me tomorrow night. if you wanna come, let me know. (hint to muncie readers!) my computer at work almost made me cry yesterday, as it's not printing the very important document that i HAVE TYPED THREE TIMES! time to get out the ol' pen, i suppose... what are you thinking about this happy friday? talk to us!

2 Comments:

At 10/29/2004 06:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was a year for the thank you notes.

oh well, it's long past either for me.

njc

 
At 10/30/2004 10:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what am i thinking about....
i am enjoying the little boy, who at this very moment is in my belly, turning and kicking. Making me aware of his presence, making me rejoice for a baby and good health, making me have to pee :-), making me thankful for an amazing family (especially my husband), and overwhelming me with the creative power of God.

I am also thinking about what a crazy turn of events it is that we are living at the Tilden house. who woulda thought that at 21, married and 6 months pregnant we'd move in with my parents. it surely will be an interesting season. but it is Good. we are beginning to feel settled for the first time in months.

much love to you Amy Joy.

shaina rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home