Monday, July 26, 2004

|

happy, happy birthday daniel christopher fox!! indulge me while i make a shameless plug for my intended. things i love about daniel: he is always looking for ways to serve me. he loves God a lot. he wants to be holy. he's very funny. he's hot in that rock-star kind of way. he loves astrophysics. he is very smart. he's on of the most genuinely creative people i know. he is kind to strangers. he's willing to travel the universe with me. he makes me laugh. he's a good kisser. he loves to learn. he loves my dog. tell him happy birthday, today.

3 Comments:

At 7/26/2004 12:00:00 PM, Blogger John McCollum said...

Which rock star in particular were you thinking?

 
At 7/26/2004 05:09:00 PM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

oh barf

 
At 7/31/2004 06:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh, I know! The famous rock star Danny Romalotti!

;) hahah! ( i know,Dan, I'll go away now!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home