Tuesday, May 25, 2004

|

so i finally gave in and changed my template. don't worry - i'll get those links back up there... it seems i've gotten busy living life instead of writing about it. columbus continues to grow on me, and life with daniel continues to deepen. this past weekend, we moved him into our first apartment. it's kind of cookie-cutter, but i think it's going to end up being pretty homey...also, i think we've finally found a place to get married. columbus mennonite church seems to be promising. i still love seminary. but i've been a bit of a slacker this week. our tuesday night church gets better every week, as people step up into their giftings and roles... back to work!

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2004 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it is Liz and I could not get in to post except by doing it this way. You mentioned in a post about a place to get marriend. I am not sure how big of a place that Dan and you want and I am not sure if they still allow people to use the church to get married in but the old church in the "town" at Ohio Historical Society used to be a really cool place to get married.Not sure if you have been there but they did replicate a few building to look like long ago. Kind of reminds me of the setting from Little House on the Prarie. Also again I am not sure what is going on these days but they also had banquets etc also. Just thought that I would let you know. Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home