Thursday, May 27, 2004

|

crazy day. i spent my morning looking for lice and staking out an apartment with four officers from the sheriff's department. i love my job! tonight daniel is coming over so hang out with me while i do things like my laundry. it's my first night at home all week. sigh. it's time for that. but it's been a good week. last night we spent some quality dutch blitz time with matt and priscilla and blaze. matt and priscilla are getting married two weeks after daniel and i. i think the landing place is in jeopardy of getting a "young marrieds" group. (for the benefit of those of you who centered your high school social life around the church youth group...) i'm working on rebuilding the sidebar. take special note of brazil and my friend nic. definitely beautiful stuff!

2 Comments:

At 5/27/2004 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

how did we miss out on dut

 
At 5/27/2004 07:32:00 PM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

ch blitz? was sarah too comptitive? Do you hate us now? AHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home