Monday, April 26, 2004

|

happy monday! a few tidbits... ...i had a great girl weekend - friday night with my new columbus friends kelli and bekah, and saturday/sunday with my sister-friend erica. ...blaze had good girl time, too, with erica's dog mazzy... ...after a great weekend, i came home and had a break-down freakout with daniel... ...sharon helped to bring me back to sanity and a clear head... ...daniel fox is incredibly patient with me... ...underground seminary is tonight! ...today i had my first franklin county court hearing on my own! it was anti-climatic, though, since it just got continued... ...daniel and i are going to florida this weekend! ...the landing place is one of the most genuine, caring communities i've been a part of. ...except that i've been blessed to be a part of a lot of really amazing, genuine communities... ....i have to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home