Thursday, April 29, 2004

|

for some reason, thursdays have always been my favorite day. i think it started in junior high - the cafeteria had a taco and burrito bar every thursday, and then i got to go home and watch the cosby show at night. hooplah! this thursday night, i'm taking an evening for myself - it's been an intense, full week, and i can't wait to just read and play with blaze and rest...then, tomorrow morning, daniel and i jet to florida. yay for grandmothers who buy plane tickets! (THANK YOU, daniel's grandmother, if you're reading this!) yesterday was full...i witnessed a motorcycle accident, which was crazy and made me worry about my brother and daniel ever being on a bike. i had a couple of good home visits, then went to church - which was intense and good and made me love my new community even more. also, i left feeling a deepened desire to really share my lives with these people outside of wednesday nights. at the same time, while i was sitting in our gathering, i found myself missing my cincinnati church like crazy. if only all of the cool people in the world could be in one city...or at least all of the people i love. of course, then road trips wouldn't be nearly as fun or cheap... hm. i need a question of the day. hey, how about all of YOU come up with a question??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home