Monday, February 09, 2004

|

monday morning. what to say? a number of people have dropped out of the blog race lately. i've been tempted, but along with joshua, i think i'm in it for the long haul. now the challenge is to refine my voice and say things that are worth having you set aside time to read. ironically, as i've been feeling inspired to write more and more deeply recently, my power cord tip has gotten stuck inside my ibook, making it unuseable for a few days until i can get it fixed. i didn't really realize how much i used my computer until it was unavailable to me. at the same time, i didn't realize how easy it would be to live without it until it was unavailable to me... daniel spent the weekend in cincinnati. i made some headway in our apparent lifelong chess tournament, but he's still the reigning champion. i must work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home